Fact.MR – SMU Daily Mustang
he unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic has affected the global economy to a large extent. Considering the food industry, one of the most important sectors of the economy, a huge impact has been seen on the whole process, from field to consumer. Restrictions on the movement of workers, the closure of food production facilities and changing consumer demand have put undue pressure on the food industry.
The report offers actionable and valuable insights into the Organic Honey market. The latest report from Fact.MR provides details about the current market scenario across different regions along with the historical data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on sales and demand for the Organic Honey market across various industries and regions.
For critical information on this market, request more information – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=357
Market research by Fact.MR gives exclusive insights on market growth. The study identifies crucial trends driving the growth of the Organic Honey market. This newly released report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for major market players as well as emerging players associated with production and supply. Fact.MR Latest Report Provides Detailed Analysis of the Organic Honey Market
This newly released and insightful report sheds light on the Organic Honey Market insights, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from vendors to end users and Organic Honey Market growth..
|Type of packaging||
Need more information on the reporting methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=357
Key players identified by Fact.MR in its Global Organic Honey Market report include
- Glorybee Inc.
- Little Impex Bee
- Madhava Honey Ltd.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Inc.
- YS Eco Bee Farms
- North Dallas Honey Company LP
- Heavenly Organics LLC
- Wedderspoon Organic Holdings LP
- Barkman Honey LLC
Full access to this exclusive report is available at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/357
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Organic Honey Market Report
- In terms of revenue, Europe will remain the most lucrative region for organic honey market growth. Around two-fifths of global market revenue will be accounted for by Europe in 2016. However, demand for organic honey is expected to decline slightly by the end of 2022. European consumers are shifting their purchasing preferences towards products organic products, the production of which has little impact on the environment. Therefore, while planning business expansion strategies, European market players are increasingly focusing on understanding consumer behavior and shopping habits. Currently, the majority of European consumers are more inclined to use organic honey as an alternative to sugar.
- The organic honey market in North America and Asia-Pacific ex-Japan (APEJ) will show relatively faster expansion than in Europe through 2022. Market revenue in Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA ) will remain weak during the forecast period.
- Based on types of organic honey, manuka honey will continue to be sought after by consumers, followed by clover honey. Revenue from global clover honey and manuka honey sales will account for more than 40% market share during the forecast period. However, manuka honey sales will register a comparatively faster expansion than clover honey until 2022.
- On an end-use basis, revenues from sales of organic honey in the food and beverage sector will continue to significantly exceed the combined revenues of those in the cosmetics and personal care and pharmaceuticals sectors and nutraceuticals. Food and beverage is also expected to remain the fastest growing end-use industry for organic honey from 2017 to 2022.
- The wholesaler/distributor and modern trade are expected to maintain their dominance among the sales channels in the global organic honey market, in terms of revenue. More than two-thirds of the market revenue share will be accounted for by organic honey sales in these two sales channels throughout the forecast period.
- Although plastic containers are expected to be the fastest growing type of packaging for organic honey, revenue from glass jars will remain comparatively larger from 2017 to 2022.
Key Question Answered in Organic Honey Market Report Survey:
- Organic honey sales and demand
- Growth of the organic honey market
- Organic honey market analysis
- Overview of the organic honey market
- Key factors impacting the organic honey market
- What are the key drivers impacted by the organic honey market
- Constraints shaping the growth of the market
- Organic honey market study
Read more trend reports from Fact.MR- http://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2018/10/18/1623494/0/en/Hand-Dishwashing-Products-Gain-Upper- Hand-in-Market-despite-high-demand-for-dishwashers-says-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.factmr.com