Global sales of organic honey expected to exceed $150 million by the end of 2022 – Queen Anne and Mangolia News
The global organic honey market is expected to witness impressive growth during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022, according to a recent research report by Fact.MR. Revenue from the sale of organic honey worldwide is estimated to reach nearly $160 million by the end of 2022.
For more market insights, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=357
The demand for organic honey has increased dramatically in various industries such as cosmetics and pharmaceuticals due to its versatility and popularity as an ingredient in countless products. The organic components of honey with medicinal properties, such as hydrogen peroxide, form a basic component of various drugs that allow the treatment of various health disorders. Currently, most food products contain honey as an antioxidant, probiotic, and fermenting and clarifying agent. According to the WHO, in 2016 more than one billion people worldwide, including adults, children and infants, were obese. Changing consumer behavior has accelerated the obesity epidemic. Many organizations have started to focus on educating consumers about healthy eating.
However, the tampering practices of incumbents in the production of “organic” labeled honey had raised concerns among consumers about the authenticity and quality of the product. This has a significant impact on small manufacturers of honey products, leading to loss of consumer confidence, which in turn could hamper market expansion.
Share your needs and get custom reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=357
7 Fact.MR Key Insights on Organic Honey Market Report for the Forecast Period 2022
- In terms of revenue, Europe will remain the most lucrative region for organic honey market growth. In 2016, Europe will account for around two-fifths of the global sales market share. However, it is estimated that the demand for organic honey will decrease slightly by the end of 2022. European consumers are shifting their purchasing preferences towards organic products, which are produced with little environmental impact. As a result, European market players are increasingly focusing on understanding consumer behavior and buying habits when planning business expansion strategies. Currently, the majority of European consumers are more inclined to use organic honey as an alternative to sugar.
- The North America and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) organic honey market will grow relatively faster than Europe through 2022. Market revenue from Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) will remain weak during the forecast period.
- Based on organic honey varieties, manuka honey will continue to be demanded by consumers, followed by clover honey. Revenue from clover honey and manuka honey sales globally is expected to account for more than 40% market share during the forecast period. However, Manuka honey sales will grow comparatively faster than clover honey sales through 2022.
- On an end-use basis, revenues from the sale of organic honey in the food and beverage sector will continue to be significantly higher than the combined revenues of the cosmetics and personal care and pharmaceuticals and supplements sectors. food. Food and beverage is expected to remain the fastest growing organic honey end-use industry in 2017-2022.
- Wholesale/distributor and modern trade are expected to retain their dominance among the distribution channels in the global organic honey market in terms of revenue. More than two-thirds of the market revenue share will be accounted for by sales of organic honey through these two distribution channels during the forecast period.
- Although plastic jars are expected to be the fastest growing type of packaging for organic honey, revenue from glass jars will remain comparatively larger from 2017 to 2022.
Access research methodology created by experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=357
|Region||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeJapanAPEJMEA|
|kind||Clover honeyManuka honeySourwood honeyBuckwheat honeyRosemary honeyDandelion honeyOther species|
|end use||Cosmetics and Personal CareFood and BeveragePharma and Nutraceuticals|
|Sales channel||Wholesaler/DistributorModern RetailConvenience StoresOnline RetailOther Distribution Channels|
|Type of packaging||plastic glass containers|
monitoring of competitions
Key players identified by Fact.MR in its Global Organic Honey Market report include:
- Glorybee Inc.
- Little Impex Bee
- Madhava Honey Ltd.
- Wholesome Sweeteners Inc.
- YS Eco Bee Farms
- North Dallas Honey Company LP
- Heavenly Organics LLC
- Wedderspoon Organic Holdings LP
- Barkman Honey LLC
Why choose Fact.MR?
- Various analytical methods to provide accurate market information.
- Digital technologies to support customers with updated market solutions.
- Multidisciplinary approach to obtain accurate information on different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
- 24/7 availability to serve customers worldwide.
For more information, visit https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global – Market Size -187-billion-by-2032-currently-the-US-is-the-largest-market-share-in-the-world.html
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us with their most important decisions. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to uncover hard-to-find information, we believe our differentiator is the trust clients place in our expertise. Our coverage covers a broad spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail – and is extensive, but we make sure to analyze even the most niche categories. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we are a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office:
Unit Number: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Batch Number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www. factmr.com