Organic honey market to reach $ 1,205.26 million by 2027
New York, July 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Based on current analysis of reports and data, the Organic honey market was valued at $ 698.70 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $ 1,205.26 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 8.10%. Honey is rich in vitamins such as B6, vitamin C, thiamine, minerals such as iron, calcium, copper and iron. Honey has a lower glycemic index than table sugar, which makes it a sweet substitute, particularly raw or organic. Organic honey is harvested from certified natural beehives and flowers that have not been exposed to herbicide or pesticide applications. This loose honey is completely free from additives and preservatives. Depending on the type of flowers the bees visit and where the honey is produced, this product can have a wide variety of flavors. The composition of this product is similar to that of normal honey. The increase in health awareness greatly influences the growth in the consumption of honey, especially natural products.
The growing demand for products with nutritional benefits, the increase in the elderly population are the main drivers for the growth of this market. The implementation of standards for its production will further increase the demand of health-conscious consumers. This growing demand has encouraged manufacturers to launch new products that will help expand the customer base. The practice of adulteration to improve the quality of organic honey is the major obstacle to the growth of this market.
Get a FREE copy with the report table of contents to understand the structure of the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3314
Other key findings from the report suggest
- This product comes from a beekeeping farm that meets organic farming standards. Basically, bees, flowers, and honey are not exposed to pesticides and other chemicals in this product.
- Organic honey is also widely used as a cream for sore eyes and wounds, inflammation of throat and tonsils, sunburn, ulcers. It is also a very powerful natural medicine against contagious diseases such as tuberculosis, hepatitis, tetanus, influenza and human immunodeficiency syndrome.
- The product has several benefits: cough suppression, anxiety reduction, memory stimulation, rich in antioxidants, helping to improve cholesterol.
- There are different types of this product. For example, buckwheat honey is dark in color and is harvested fresh from the white flowers of the buckwheat kernel. Normally compared to black molasses, this buckwheat honey has an earthy scent and warmer flavor than other honeys. Clover honey is filled with the aromatic and sweet flavor of clover flowers. It has a mild and light taste of cinnamon
- The use of honey has rapidly increased in the manufacture of beverages over the years due to its many beneficial health effects, including protective gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antidiabetic, respiratory and nervous.
- The growing preference for natural products and the growing demand for quality ingredients and clean label products are signs of a strong interest in the product.
- Europe is the dominant player in the global market due to the growing preference of people to choose healthy and convenient packaged foods
- In January 2020, Nature Nate’s Honey launched Raw Energy Sachets and a Spoonful of Honey for optimized honey consumption on the go. Nature Nate’s Honey Spoon is a perfectly dosed package for on-the-go honey without a sticky mess. It is an all-natural sweetener ideal for adding to coffee and tea or topping with oatmeal, yogurt and fruit
- Capilano Honey has introduced a new prebiotic honey called Beeotic to the US market. Bee honey is a blend of eight natural carbohydrates, called oligosaccharides, that help feed the good bacteria in the gut.
- All manufacturers who claim their product is organic are required to comply with certain standards imposed by regulatory authorities, followed by a certification process to label their product “organic”.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the online segment is expected to experience the fastest growing market in the market with a CAGR of 8.46%. Consumers are more and more savvy and are looking for exotic foods and ingredients that can be distributed to them through the internet, that is, the e-commerce distribution channel. For unique and rare variations of organic honey, e-commerce is a promising platform, as distribution through this channel can meet the demands of customers all over the world.
- Amazon recently announced its goal to acquire Whole Foods Market, a supermarket chain offering natural and organic food products, in order to increase sales of its product.
- Main participants include YS Organic Bee Farms, Rowse, Little Bee Impex, Barkman Honey, Langnese, Dutch Gold, Comvita, Madhava Honey, Conscious Food, Heavenly Organics, GloryBee, Sue Bee, Manuka Health, Nature Nate’s
BUY NOW (custom report provided according to your specific needs) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3314
Segments covered in the report:
This current report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country level, and provides analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data segmented the Organic Market of honey depending on type, end use, distribution channel and region:
Type (Revenue, Million USD; 2017-2027)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- food and drinks
Distribution Channel (Revenue, Million USD; 2017-2027)
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-honey-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue USD Million; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the world
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Take a look at our related reports:
Instant coffee market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-instant-coffee-market-by-manufacturers-countries-type-and-application-forecast-to-2022
Isoflavones Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/isoflavones-market
Krill Oil Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/krill-oil-market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, energy and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.