The organic honey market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 7.8% to reach a valuation of US$1.8 billion by 2032
Also, the use of organic honey in cosmetics and personal care products has been increasing rapidly around the world in recent times. Overall, the F&B industry and the personal care sector, as well as the pharmaceutical industry, will significantly drive the demand for organic honey in the coming years.
According to detailed industry analysis by Persistence Market Research, the global organic honey market is expected to grow at 7.8% CAGR and cross US$1.8 billion end of 2032.
Request for Sample Copy of Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32773
Key insights from market research
- Due to the presence of key emerging markets, South Asia, Latin Americaand East Asia have the greatest development potential in this market, with projected value CAGRs of 10%, 8.7% and 8.3%, respectively.
- In terms of end-use segment, the pharmaceutical industry and the retail/household sector have the highest growth potential, with value CAGRs of 8.7% and 8.2%, respectively .
- The growing popularity of organic honey in various end-use sectors is due to the growing demand for organic and nutritional products that require similar components in their processing or production.
- Europe and East Asia dominate the global organic honey market with a combined market share of over 45%.
- The use of organic honey in various personal care and cosmetic products is increasing, and the segment accounts for a considerable share of the global market.
- Russia and the UK dominate the European market, while China holds more than 80% market share in East Asia.
Know the methodology of the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/32773
“Organic honey is used in a variety of industries including food and beverage, cosmetics and personal care, and retail/household. However, the increasing adoption of organic honey in pharmaceuticals is expected to work as a demand accelerator for the growth of the market. says an analyst from Persistence Market Research.
Companies are focusing on increasing their geographical presence to meet the growing demand for organic and natural honey. Leading organic honey manufacturers are also focusing on quality and customization to meet growing customer tastes and expectations.
- In 2019, Nature Nate’s Honey Co. launched its 100% Australian raw and unfiltered honey in Australia. The company is working to strengthen its regional presence and diversify its products to meet the growing demand for organic and natural honey.
- Barkman Honey LLC emphasizes quality and customization to meet customer tastes and expectations. The company has state-of-the-art laboratory technology, which puts the honey through rigorous testing to validate its safety, security and quality. The company is also committed to offering suitable containers, ranging from classic honey bears to innovative inverted bottles.
Get Full Access to Report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32773
Explore more valuable insights
Persistence Market Research in its new report offers an unbiased analysis of the global Organic Honey Market, presenting historical data (2016-2020) and estimation statistics for the forecast period 2021-2031.
The study offers compelling information based on type (manuka honey, sourwood honey, buckwheat honey, rosemary honey, dandelion honey, eucalyptus honey and others), end use (food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care, pharmaceuticals, retail/household and others) and distribution channel (business to business and business to consumer), in seven major regions of the world.
On Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar high, regardless of the turbulence encountered due to the financial/natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he presents market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies/customers long before they themselves have a boost in the market. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on technical-commercial information in advance, so that the subsequent action plan can be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
USA Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York CityNY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. ltd.